sábado, setembro 11, 2010

About me:

 I born in Sao Paulo, Brazil, and since 2008 I live in Winnipeg. I studied in the best arts and interior designer school in Sao Paulo and with several awarded Brazilian's artists. My passion for food turned its arts toward a creative world of gastronomy; I started to work as food stylist in TV and magazines advertisings. Afterward, I realize my real value artistic with cake sculptures and unique creative parties and furthermore, I share my knowledge teaching others how to cook healthy dishes and specialized diets.
 I have been developing cards since 2007 to the Folklorama, Brazilian Pavilion that can transformed into craftworks painting. Now, I have made yummy experiments at home for you in this BLOG and my family while I am working hard to improve my English.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário